The MCS financial aid program is designed to bridge the gap between the full tuition amount and what a family can realistically afford to pay in tuition. At MCS, we would be happy to have your family as a part of this school community and are pleased that you have chosen to consider participation in the financial aid program to help make enrollment at MCS possible for your family.
New applicants to MCS are encouraged to apply for financial aid at the time of submitting the enrollment application. To do so, you will need to complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (Financial Aid Application) through the TADS website.
Based on your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), MCS will receive an estimate from TADS of your family’s ability to afford educational expenses for the upcoming school year. This estimate is the primary input in guiding the MCS financial aid committee in making fair and objective award decisions. Because a family’s ability to afford educational expenses can change from year to year, you will need to apply for financial aid annually.
The process for submitting your PFS is as follows:
- Visit sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal and enter your email and password. This will be the same email and password that you used to apply for enrollment via TADS.
- Complete and submit the PFS. The MCS partner code is 200449. Please feel free to review the attached “How to Apply for Financial Aid” document for additional information.
- Pay the $55 non-refundable fee. This fee will be automatically waived for families who meet the TADS eligibility requirements for a Means Based Waiver.
- Submit the required documents as directed by TADS. MCS is not able to process your award until all items are submitted. Required documents include:
- 1040 with all filed schedules and attachments – 2020
- W2 – 2020
- Paycheck/Paystub copy – 2021
The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete. Give yourself the time you need by not waiting until the deadline approaches. As always, we are happy to help. However, questions about the PFS are likely going to be most easily addressed by TADS. Their support center can be reached at (800) 344-8328. The center offers daytime assistance, but you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.If you have questions regarding the financial aid program at MCS, please contact Director of Admissions Mike Miller at email@example.com.